Terms & conditions of use
The term "Horse Arena" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, pictures, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Horse Arena takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Horse Arena's prior written consent.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Horse Arena. The inclusion of any links on Horse Arena does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
This website and its content is copyright of Horsearena.co.uk - © Horsearena.co.uk 2008.
All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of its contents in any form requires permission of the owner of horsearena.co.uk as follows:
- Printing or downloading to local hard disk for your personal and non-commercial use
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Horse Arena is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Horse Arena may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st January 2007.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
What we do with the information we gather
- We require this information to reply to your requests, understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information unless we have your permission or are required by law.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.